Useful sources

12:41 AM / Posted by Unknown /

As you all know it's getting harder to find places to watch anime because they're always being removed for licensing. I used YouTube, Crunchyroll, Anime6.org, and Veoh in the past, but now I can rarely find an episode of some anime I want to watch on there.

Currently, I use ZOMGAnime and Animesquish to watch new season episodes and old completed seasons respectively. However, they frequently link their videos to Megavideo, which you might know has an annoying 72min limit. Recently I found this Firefox extension called Illimitux that claims it can bypass the limitations on Megavideo and Veoh. Use it as you see appropriate.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11037

On the other hand, reading manga hasn't caused me any problems at all.
Most people, including me, use Onemanga which has a list of over 800 mangas, but you can also try out Bleachexile, which has a formidable list as well. Onemanga is great for reading through multiple chapters because it automatically links the last page of the chapter you are on to the first page of the following chapter. I used to use Bleachexile because it had better quality images than Onemanga, but I stopped once I found out Onemanga uploads new releases a lot earlier.

Finally, you can always use the oh so reliable Google search if all else fails.
Just search "watch _____" anime haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment