Naruto 459

12:30 PM / Posted by Unknown /

I thought Ao and his discovery on Danzo was the coolest thing about this week's chapter. I really like how they tied in storyline from pre-Naruto timeline, like Itachi's bestfriend Shisui and the Hyuga Byakugan secret. Also Zetsu's appearance hopefully means there will be some combat and Sasuke action next week!


Now, the story back in Konoha is annoying me. I don't know why Sakura and Ino loves Sasuke so much. Their affection is completely trivial - based just on his looks and genius skills. They have little inkling about Sasuke's personal life like Naruto does. Sasuke's personality is just horrible too, he doesn't care about his friend and the consequences of his actions. I think their emotions were overplayed. In my opinion, surprise and reluctance would have been a more appropriate response to the Sasuke-kill order than tremendous sadness.

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous on August 7, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Ooo, I like your "rant" about Sasuke. Totally agree. The jerk is so annoying (okay, he's a genius with skills, but really, he is heartless for his true friends), I can't believe they all love him either. I can't even understand why Naruto won't let him go. Seriously, if Naruto is about peace at all, he should know by now that Sasuke is not about peace. He's all about his own agenda and not caring how doing what he wants impacts others. ARGHHHHHHHHH.

:D

Comment by Unknown on August 9, 2009 at 11:22 PM

i think this aspect of the naruto plot is completely flawed x]
naruto should just kill that bitch

Post a Comment