Anime Wallpapers (^_^)/

8:38 PM / Posted by Unknown /

Hey guys, if you didn't know already, I am an avid anime wallpaper collector. I just love a full screen of wonderful artwork from your favorite anime series brightening your laptop background. I have collected over 2000 in a year and some of my friends agree that they are pretty cool and enjoyed looking at them. Thus, I made a Dropbox account full of all my anime wallpapers so that everyone else can enjoy them too. I've stopped updating since May, but after watching a handful of new anime during summer I started collecting wallpapers again.

Currently, I have 3600+ of some of the best, nongeneric wallpapers for popular series including Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass, Eureka Seven, D. Gray-man, Gurren Lagann, Suzumiya Haruhi, K-On, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Air Gear, and many more. Of course not all of them are from anime series, some are just fan-fiction and others romanticized artwork of games and such.

To check out the collection for yourself, click on "Anime Wallpapers" under my header, or click this:


dropbox

To save a wallpaper for yourself just click the picture you like and hit "save" under it. =]

Now here's some sample/eyecandy ~~~




Labels:

4 comments:

Anonymous on September 7, 2009 at 5:07 PM

:D YOU HAVE SO MANY!! I really like the Soi Fon one. ^^

Comment by Jun on September 8, 2009 at 10:37 PM

that's a lot... o.o XD

I just saved one...we shall see how it turns out XD XD

Comment by Jun on September 8, 2009 at 10:40 PM

I love your anime wallpapers XD XD i just saved a pic from dark loli, turned out great o.o

Comment by Unknown on September 9, 2009 at 1:04 AM

=]]]
its all there for you to take rawr

Post a Comment