Test Your Anime Knowledge

12:41 AM / Posted by Unknown /

Lucky Star is known for its anime references and Konata's sugoi otaku-ness. Today I found a wonderful picture of Konata-chan maxxed out in otaku-ness x].


Try and test your own otaku-ness and see how many different anime are represented by Konata in this picture.
Personally, I can distinguish 16 different series =P.
Comment and tell me what you can get!

Anime Wallpaper Update:
As of today, I have uploaded 4110+ wallpapers to Dropbox. The biggest additions were under Chobits, Fate/Stay Night, and Touhou, so check those out! =D

Labels: ,

7 comments:

Comment by Unknown on September 14, 2009 at 1:33 AM

Lemme see... I only recognize... code geass, bleach, naruto, darker than black, one piece. that's all. wah. I suck at anime apparently.

Comment by Nothing on September 14, 2009 at 7:35 PM

I reconize thirteen. My eye immediatly fell to Code Geass! XD

Anonymous on September 14, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Wow, I fail. I only see Darker than Black, Bleach, xxxHolic, FMA, Code Geass, D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater, Haruhi, Hikaru no Go, Deathnote (?), Naruto, Reborn, Air Gear, One Piece, and Beck. :(

Comment by Nothing on September 15, 2009 at 7:25 PM

What is Beck?

Comment by Unknown on September 15, 2009 at 9:51 PM

It's an anime about a group of japanese teenagers who forms a rock band

Soso-Chan on April 30, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Bleach,Fullmetal Alchemist,XXXHolic,Code Geass,Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu,D.gray-man,Natsume Yuujinchou,Naruto,Beck,One Piece,Katekyo Hitman Reborn,Pandora Hearts,Death Note,Soul Eater,Darker than Black

XD

Comment by Windgraze on April 10, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Samurai champloo

Post a Comment