Bleach 375

4:36 PM / Posted by Unknown /

Ok, so instead of a power boost, Starrk's flashback signified his death. Wow ... the Primera Espada failed to impress me. I'm not saying he is weak, for he took on four different captains in their Shikai forms (and Hollowfication). But the fact he didn't get a single one to Bankai disappointed me.

Next we move to Halibel, she is still fighting Lisa, Hiyori, and Hitsugaya. We get to see two more Shikai releases this week: Lisa's Haguro Tonbo and Hiyori's Kubikiri Orochi. Both sword forms are humongous; Lisa's is a gigantic spear with fanned out blade and Hiyori's is a large cleaver with a saw-like blade.



Despite their's and Hitsugaya's combined attack, Halibel escapes unscathed. Apparently this is not enough for Aizen, who deemed her unfit to serve him and puts her down in one slash.

I was also a bit confused as to why Gin is fighting Shinji. Last time I checked, Tousen took a swipe at Shinji, but was distracted by Komamura and Hisagi. Anywho, I love seeing Gin in action.

Finally, Aizen is sick of waiting and says "Gin. Kaname. Let's go." As to where he is going, I have no idea. I hope not back to Hueco Mundo, because there is still a dozen captains and visoreds that he just ignored.

Things to note:
Aizen totally forgot about Wonderweiss.
We never got to see Tousen vs Komamura + Hisagi. Actually for this, I'm glad beacuse they have nothing new to offer.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment